C-CAT speaks for a unique constituency of Canadians from faith groups and communities across Canada that has personally and directly experienced the horrific impact of terrorism. Some C-CAT members lost a single relative, others lost entire families, and several were injured themselves.
C-CAT is committed to a wide range of projects including:
- Civil Action Against Terrorism – The passage of the Justice for Victims of Terrorism Act. The bill will allow terror victims to launch law suits against state and local sponsors of terror.
- Sanctions Against Iran – Advocacy for broader and more effective sanctions against the Islamic Republic of Iran
- The IRGC – Banning of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) as a terrorist entity
- Listed Entities -- The inclusion of other unlisted terrorist entities on Canada's list of banned terrorist organizations
- Terror Assets – Enactment of regulations to expedite the seizure and redistribution of terrorist assets
- Passage of Bill S-209 – A bill marking 9/11 as a National Day of Service.
By: Danny Eisen and Sheryl Saperia War, natural disasters and political instabili..
By: Danny Eisen and Sheryl Saperia As the winter holidays wind down for another year..
By: Danny Eisen India has just marked an anniversary. Five years ago, 10 terrorists from Pakist..
By: Danny Eisen and Sheryl Saperia After years of vacillating, the United States has finally d..
By: Danny Eisen President Obama has asked Congress not to enhance existing sanctions against Ir..
Upon completion of his term in office, President Obama will bequeath to his successor a world in..
C-CAT Member Dr. Sherri Wise files first Canadian lawsuit against Iran under new anti-terrorism laws04-Oct-2013
The Front Page of the National Post: C-CAT Member Dr. Sherri Wis..
National Post Full Comment: “Qatar Drops Canada from Dubious Rank of Friends” &..
Boston, My Family, and "Root Causes"22-Apr-2013
Shortly after 9/11-- I went down to Boston. A family member - and a Bostonian -- by the name o..
Embassy Magazine Canada Gave Iran the Taint of Illegitimacy By Danny Eisen, October 11,..